If you or child has been diagnosed with a scoliosis between 10 and 25 degrees, you were probably told that nothing can be done at this stage and that you must come back in a certain number of months to check if the curve has progressed. Only when it reaches the threshold of 25 degrees is this “watch and wait” prescription abandoned for bracing. When the curve progresses beyond 40 degrees, surgery is the usual recommendation.
Because smaller curves are more easily stabilized and reduced, it makes sense to seek treatment early. Here at Rhino Scoliosis Center, no curve is too small to be halted and improved. Proactive action at this point can prevent a world of heartache.
When you undergo Rhino Scoliosis Reduction, we expect to see significant improvements in these areas:
- Decreased Cobb Angle
- Improved Posture
- Improved Lung Function
- Improved Balance and Coordination
- Improved Quality of Life
Other ways patients benefit during their time at Rhino:
- Increased understanding of your specific type of Scoliosis
- Hope for the future
- Increased self-esteem and confidence
- Lowered anxiety
- A sense of teamwork and support from the Rhino team
- A knowledge of how to check your posture at home so that a curve increase can be spotted and treated before it becomes dramatically worse.
- A home rehab prescription developed specifically for you so that you can maintain the improvements that you’ve worked so hard for and many times even continue to reduce the curve between check-ups
- Improved body awareness
- Unparalleled access to post-treatment support
Rhino Scoliosis Reduction
Rhino Scoliosis Reduction is an emerging, cutting edge collection of therapies designed to halt the progression of scoliosis, significantly reduce Cobb angles, improve posture, balance, and lung function, while instilling a sense of peace and purpose for the patient.
Included among these therapies are:
- Neuro-muscular re-education
- Balance training
- Respiratory exercises
- Whole body vibration therapy
- Gait training
- Muscle strengthening and endurance training
- Traction therapy
- Muscle massaging
- Proprioneuro facilitation
- Static and active stretching
Rhino Scoliosis Reduction is continually evolving to include new innovations and treatments as they are proven to assist us in our mission of helping each individual with scoliosis, and changing the world for all those who suffer from this challenging condition.